Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders that contain 2 or more items
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
- We Under commit, and Over deliver
Our primary shipping service is USPS priority mail. Once shipped packages usually take between 2-4 business days from coast-to-coast (many of our products ship from our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL).
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Availability” – Every product detail’s page will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 2-3 days”. It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The “Availability” value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the “Availability” timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery – our Free shipping method is USPS Priority Mail. However there are several other options should you choose an expedited shipping method. Each of these methods of shipment have their own delivery schedule. We do our best to let you know when you may expect your shipment but we can not at this time promise that you will receive your order on a given date regardless of the shipping method chosen at the time of check-out.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Free shipping offers
Orders over $200 (two hundred) qualify for Free Shipping, which will be USPS Priority Mail. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments, within the continental United States, only. Wholesale orders do not qualify for free shipping.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you chose to pay for Rush shipping, or if we’re shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the item/items you are purchasing.
We are a small company right now and although we know that equestrian riders are everywhere we unfortunately can not offer discounts to our riders across the border. We again are not profiting from our shipping. Your shipping fees at check out are what our shipping providers are charging us. We love all athletes and hope you understand.